Wednesday, February 22, 2006

This is the Authoring program that started it all.

I was working 60-80 hours a week and traveling the East Coast.
I was going on the road and would not have time to write. My mentor suggested that I write for 10 minutes at rest spots along the I-95 corridor.

That brilliant idea allowed me to have my eBook finished, on time and ready for my first VIP Seminar in Atlanta.

I created, “10 Secret Keys to Make the Next 90 Days Your BEST Ever.” 

How I Wrote A Best Seller In Less Than 15 Hours Of Actual Writing Time!



Are you tired of that manuscript sitting on your hard drive, but not going anywhere?

Are you tired of knowing that you have a best seller inside of you, but have no game plan to get it out?

Have you always wanted to author a bestseller, but are terrified because you have no formal writing experience, and perhaps have even flunked high school English?

Are you tired of attending high-priced authoring and publishing seminars only to find that you are no closer to actually getting your book out?

What if you had a program where experts held your hand and showed you exactly how to author a best seller in less than 15 hours of actual writing time?

Great News! This revolutionary program will help you become a published author.

Now is your time to listen to the global leader in "" who has shared the floor with some of the biggest names in the authoring and publishing world…

This is so fantastic that I will get back to you privately and send you the ebook that I created with this plan. This ebook: 10 Secret Keys to Make The Next 90-Days Your BEST Ever sells on my website for $47.00. Get your copy as my gift and get additional information about writing your book at no-charge,

Email:  Frank@90DayGoals.com    Subj:  PDF ebook.

Send me your name, address and daytime phone number for a fr*ee writing consultation.

Frank Gasiorowski

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home